Yesterday I asked you on Instagram (@killercolours) what I should wear with this awesome OCC Lip Tar in Technopagan, I got many awesome replies and really fell for the idea of wearing it with a bright metallic silver. So that’s what I did! The silver is a liquid eyeliner from Lush dabbed all over the lid, suuper blingy. Made me realize that I don’t have a bright metallic silver cream eyeshadow. Any tips?
When I was about to apply my regular black mascara the idea of bright blue lashes struck me. The silver frames the bright blue beautifully, I love how it looks together! And of course they play off the inky purple lips beautifully. Below you can see the look both with the dark lip and with a more neutral pale gloss.
And oh, remember me mentioning yesterday that I’m not too crazy about TheBalm Mary Lou-Manizer? In these pictures I’m wearing Make Up Store Wonder Powder in Sahara in the exact same way that I wore Mary-Lou yesterday, I hope you can tell how much smoother this is on the skin if you compare the pictures!
- Lumene Beauty Base Moisturizing & Illuminating Primer
- Lumene Matt Control Oil-Free Foundation – Light Ivory (0)
- By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Concealer – 1 Fresh Fair
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Imperceptible Powder Evanescence – Aura
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Original Skin Blush – Delicata
- Make Up Store Wonder Powder – Sahara
- Viseart Neutral Matte Eye Palette 01 – 9, 10
- Illamasqua Brow & Lash Gel
- LUSH Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner – Success (“Framgång” in Sweden)
- IsaDora Perfect Contour Kajal Waterproof – Deep Grey
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Graphite, Galaxy
- KIKO Cosmetics Colour Definition Eyeliner And Kajal – Darling Butter (01)
- IsaDora Build-Up Mascara Extra Volume – Royal Blue
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) Lip Tar – Technopagan
- Make Up For Ever Artist Plexi-Gloss – 100P
- Cirque Colors – Hustle